Various chiropractic techniques are employed to address the structural and stress related causes of vertebral misalignment.
- Applied Kinesiology – Applied Kinesiology (AK) is a system using basic muscle testing for evaluating areas of dysfunction within the body.
– April, 2015 – Dr. Carla has twice completed the 100 Hour Certification in Applied Kinesiology through the International College of Applied Kinesiology.
- Cervical Care
- Craniosacral Therapy
– 2013 – Dr. Carla has completed additional hours of training through SOTO-USA
- Impac ArthroStim®Adjusting
The ArthroStim® instrument…helps to reduce the amount of peak force that would be required using a single thrust. This can be a great advantage for working with clients who are sensitive, or in pain. – www.impac.net
- Manual Adjusting
2015 – Dr. Carla was nominated by her patients at Life University for the Clinical Excellence Award
- Motion Palpation
- Quantum Neurology Rehabilitation®
2015 – Dr. Carla has completed Modules 1, 2 and 3 of QN
“Doctors are taught how to strengthen weak muscles, activate lost sensation and use the bodies’ natural actions, reactions and reflexes to achieve a desired result. When the body responds to rehabilitation it commonly demonstrates immediate improvement. Our experience has been when these weaknesses in the nervous system are strengthened; the body has the best opportunity to heal itself.” – Dr. George Gonzales, D.C.
- Sacro-Occipital Technique
November 2014 – Dr. Carla has completed additional hours of SOT through the ICPA
- Thompson Drop Table Technique
July 2015 – Dr. Carla has completed additional hours in Thompson Drop Technique with the ICPA
- Upper Cervical Focused Care
2012-2015 – Dr. Carla has completed additional hours in Toggle Recoil and MC2
“The force of the adjustment for releasing potential in the muscles and soft tissue is rather light while the force of the adjustment to release potential in the bony system is more dynamic… ” – Dr. Sue Brown, D.C. Developer of BGI