Like many of you, I struggled with chronic pain and fatigue from a young age. I was hit by a car and once my broken leg healed and I could walk again, that was the end of the treatment. After that accident, I suffered weight gain, mood swings and chronic fatigue and headaches for decades. It all seemed "normal" and I was headed down a path of "putting up with" my chronic pain and chronic fatigue and limiting my activities to manage it all. All the traditional medical route had to offer were prescriptions and advice to "exercise and lose weight." It's hard to take that advice when you're tired and in pain all the time and pharmaceuticals don't agree with you.
Luckily, I discovered chiropractic. It was a miracle. Daily pain and headaches went away and I was able to enjoy life again. But after a couple of years focused on structure alone, I wondered, "why do I still have recurring symptoms?" I wanted to know what to eat and how I could take care of myself so my spine wouldn't go out of alignment all the time. In addition, I wanted relief from the more chronic issues, like fatigue, weight gain and mood swings. I went to many different practitioners over a ten year period. They all had great resources, but no one had a comprehensive approach. When I decided to become a chiropractor, I was determined to put the best practices I had discovered in one place.
Welcome to Abundant Health Arizona!
If you’ve been through this yourself, or watched a loved one go through it, chances are you grew frustrated—not just by the symptoms, but by the lack of answers you received from your doctor, and from conventional medicine in general. If you’ve been thinking that there’s got to be a better way, you’re in the right place. I'm committed to offering you more than symptom relief, I want to see you have a total health transformation. I am passionate about helping people find relief from physical conditions that are often caused by spinal misalignments, deficiencies in neural-spinal integrity, emotional stresses and nutritional deficiencies. I want to help you reach a level of optimum health and live a life full of health, vitality and ease.
I am a graduate of the Chiropractic College of Life University, Marietta, Georgia. During my program I completed and published research I also completed hundreds of additional hours of training.
- Brimhall Six Steps to Wellness (G6) and Harris Methylation Testing
- Elite Master certified practitioner of B.E.S.T. (Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique)
- Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET)
- Network Spinal Analysis (NSA)
- Torque Release Technique/Addictionology
- Functional Nutrition
- Functional Neurology
- Quantum Neurology Rehabilitation®
- Webster Technique by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
Your time with me will include:
- Whole Body Health - Though you may come in with specific symptoms and concerns, I will evaluate many areas, including how your body is responding physically to the stresses of your past and your daily life. Often, we don't realize how everything is connected. Your symptom may have a cause that you didn't expect.
- An Integrated Approach - Once your spine is aligned, what is the next emergency that will disrupt that alignment? It could be a trauma, a toxin or a thought. Looking at all sources of stress gives you a comprehensive plan for true health transformation. Your care plan will include diet and supplement recommendations, daily stress relief and ideas for reducing your exposure to environmental toxins.
- Longevity Care - Once your immediate concerns are addressed, I will work with you to discover your long game. How do you want to feel in a year or in ten. What quality of life do you want to have in your retirement? The same principles I follow to transform your current health are useful for preventative care and optimal aging.
I promise to listen to you and provide you with answers to your health concerns. I can't wait to meet you and support you on your healing journey.